Video Game Press Coverage & Media Relations
Start a buzz around your game
Plug into our network of top journalists and earn stellar video game press coverage across the gaming industry. We get coverage in popular video gaming and esports outlets like:
- Game Informer
- and many more
We've spent years building relationships with journalists and press outlets, and we know how to generate a response. No matter what you need to pitch, we'll craft razor sharp messaging to get the industry coverage you want.
ICYMI, check out that time we secured an exclusive with Forbes for Harena Data's new esports league.
Esports powerhouse Harena Data recently tapped Loopr to help generate a meaningful buzz around their new esports league in partnership with Cinergy Entertainmnent.
Our esports PR team wasted no time getting them targeted esports press coverage, putting them right in front of their target audience.
Once our press team secured a high traction exclusive with Forbes, the rest was history. It was just a matter of time before this esports news was picked up internationally by other gaming outlets like GameReactor, GamesPredator, and Gaming Lyfe.
Check out our full roster of case studies to learn how we've helped indie game devs and esports brands just like you.
Read our latest thoughts and insights on press and strategic opportunities in the video game and esports industries
- Why international game developers should market to Western audiences
- How next-gen consoles will affect video game marketing in 2021
- 2021 Esports industry trends: the future of gaming post-pandemic
- Free video game press release template for game developers
- Video game PR vs influencers? Pros and cons for game devs
- Xbox Series X News: What game developers need to know
- Sony Playstation 5 News: What developers need to know
You make games.
We make waves.